It's Never That Serious Yo

15:11


People take things too personal in life. If you don’t chat them up 24/7 you’re all of a sudden a fake person or a bad person. I don’t even talk to my best friends every day. Little things that don’t matter are always held against you. Because I don’t call you every minute to hear you say the same thing you said yesterday and the day before isn’t a crime. The saying “it’s never that serious” should be every ones quote to live by. People always say that quote to seem cool or whatever but they don’t mean it (even I’ve been guilty of this). What people should know is that we all have priorities, some priorities are fucked up and others are being fixed or re-arranged for the right reasons. Stop being petty about every little thing and focus on your dam self. To get somewhere in life you don’t have time for friends; yes you’ll have your good ol’ close friends but since they are your close friends they know you’re on a mission and most likely share similar goals. Yes, you’ll have acquaintances along the way but having friends isn’t compulsory. My mum used to tell me and she still does that her having friends didn’t get her to where she is today. Her saying that used to confuse me but I now fully understand the meaning of it. Friends don’t take you anywhere in life especially if you’re not focused. I’m social sha but I don’t have much friends just a few I’ve come to trust and I don’t feel bad about it because it actually even helps my mindset, I don’t have to deal with drama 24/7 so my mind has other things to focus on. Don’t take it personal when people stop talking to you or curtail the way they talk to you; there’s a reason for that and you don’t have to know. It can be a foolish reason or a good one either way it’s for the best. Maybe if you stop focusing on other people’s lives and actions you’ll be able to put your lives in order. All I’m saying is to stop being petty about things, it can be hard sha cause it’s so easy to be petty (I used to be the queen of petty). If you say you’re grown act like it and put all the little irrelevant things you focus on to bed. Focus on yourself and how you can become a better person instead.

0 comments